Wednesday 7 January 2009


Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you all had a good one. We had a lovely Christmas Day which started with discovering what santa had left us, then my sister and her partner came over as I had asked them over for breakfast, unfortunately as I was cutting into the rolls I also cut into the top of my finger which meant that they ended up cooking their own breakfast and ours of coarse!!!!

Next on the agenda was going to pick up our Dad who now lives in a care home, he was so excited in coming to visit us as he had not seen our new houses in Darvel. We spent the day at Jane's and she cooked(once again!) a lovely dinner. Later on in the evening when we took Dad back we popped in to see our good friends Carol Anne and Les to wish them a Merry Christmas, then back to the pondarosa for a few drinks (which I was looking forward to all day as I was driving). So a good day for everyone and once again I ended up getting away with not doing any cooking(hee hee)

No comments: